ABOUT SARAH'S FRESH PRINTS
- All of my fine art prints are created at a local mom-'n-pop print shop and photography studio based in Dallas, Texas - MakeShift Photography - using the latest Epson high end print technology.
- My fine art photo prints are giclée quality, meaning they are printed with richly pigmented archival quality inks on only the highest quality heavy weight satin finished archival fine art paper available. If protected from the elements, these prints will far outlive us! I sign (and number if applicable) all my fine art photo prints on the back - unless you contact me and request otherwise! One time pieces and limited editions are also stamped on the back with gold archival ink using my uniquely hand carved middle eastern style stamps.
- Prints of my paintings are created in the exact same manner on medium weight matte archival fine art paper and signed on the front with a metallic archival marker.
Limited edition print orders require additional time for me to fulfill and ship to you. They are made-per-order, signed, numbered, catalogued then shipped.
For some prints, I do offer bulk pricing and payment plans! Connect with me to dialog about what's possible via the contact form.
Most images are available for licensing. Reach out through the contact form to discuss possibilities with me!
- All unframed prints ship inside a protective, archival clear plastic sleeve. Prints larger than 11"x8" ship rolled up in a tube as this is the best way to ensure your print arrives safely and ready for your enjoyment.
- Except for sticker orders, all fine art orders include tracking and insurance.
- I absolutely offer bundled shipping! Please feel welcome to connect with me via the contact form to get a combined shipping quote.
- I do not offer international shipping for online orders at this time...but exceptions can always be made. Contact me with the items you want, your mailing address, the amount of time you would like to have it in, and I will research shipping options to follow up with you.
All sales are final.